The Joyce & Tony Singh Family Foundation seeks grant proposals that promote the conservation and regeneration of the local ecology, support community building through land ethic practices, and foster a beloved community of diversity, reconciliation, peace, and inclusiveness in the Quad Cities Area.
The Directors of the Foundation are committed to encouraging an environment of inclusivity, creativity, and diversity. As a Foundation, we focus on grants for program operating and capital expenses that focus on the areas of:
- Ecological restoration and conservation of biodiversity
- Community building through education, direct participation, youth development, and cultural awareness based in Land Ethic
Grant proposals are restricted to proposals that will serve the community of the Quad Cities Area.
The Foundation only makes grants to charitable organizations that have been recognized by the IRS as being described in Section 501(c)(3), or as 509(a)(1) or 509(a)(2) of the Internal Revenue Code.
The Foundation does not award the following types of grants:
Grants to individuals or for individual scholarships
Grants to religious organization applying for programs that are sectarian
Grants to organizations that discriminate by not practicing or supporting equality and diversity
HOW TO APPLY
Complete the following:
- Grant Application Form (link)
- Proposal Narrative (one-page detailed project narrative)
- Required Financial Statements: current operating budget, project budget, most recent income and expense report, most recent balance sheet
Scan and email all documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
** DEADLINE FOR ALL APPLICATIONS: SEPTEMBER 30th**
**DECISIONS ANNOUNCED: NOVEMBER 30th**